At the end of the Programme, participants will understand the concept of adaptive leadership, and will be able to apply essential concepts to enhance their leadership skills further into a much soughted adaptive leader- one with an enhanced edge in heading any corporates.
This Programme is designed to meet professionals' needs of these responsibilities:
- C-Suite Officers
- Department Heads
- HR Executives
- Public Relations Executives
The learning methodologies employed in this programme will allow participants to obtain fresh and different perspectives through peer learning and case studies. The hands-on activity allows the participant to apply his learning directly on-site while having the expert guidance of the Facilitator.
Day 1 – Relooking The Essentials Of leadership
- *Speed Networking
- *Participant Layout Of Learning Expectations
- Importance Of Leadership In Corporate
- Leaders Vs Managers
- Leadership Theories
- The Contemporary Leader
- The Model Leader?
- * Reflection: Identify Your Ideal Leader
- * Peer Sharing
Day 2 – The Adaptive Leader
- Contemporary Corporate Challenges Addressed
- Common Challenges To Developing Your Adaptive Leadership
- Common Misunderstandings of Adaptive Leadership
- * Case Studies
Day 3 – Developing your Adaptive Leadership and Conclusion
- Developing Personal EQ
- Communicating Effectively
- Leading Across Borders
- Profile Modelling
- Behavioral Psychology
- Quick Thinking And Decision Making
- * Activity: Develop Your Action Plan to Be an Adaptive Leader!
- Recap on Learnings
- Final Q&A