[EduQual-UK accredited Certified Professional Program EduQual Level – 7 Award]
Human Resource Management is a recognized profession and is treated as a Business Partner of the Organisation. For assuring the success in HR Role, the professionals should maintain a standard level of Competencies. CHRP is a senior level HR designation. CHRP has been designed based on 4 competencies: HR Functional excellence, HR Business Partnering, HR Development & Leadership, Compliance & HR Audit. CHRP assures standard of professional competencies required to play HR’s role in any company. Professionals holding CHRP by EduQual-UK will be considered a competent professional in the field of Human Resources.
Class-room based, Activities, Case Analysis & Assessment
This Programme is designed to meet professionals' needs of these responsibilities:
- Corporate Consultants
- HR Business Partners
- HR Directors
- HR Generalists
- HR Heads
- HR Managers
- Talent Managers, Heads and Directors
1) Competency 1 - HR Functional Excellence
- Learning Objective : To make participants be competent in HR Functional area as per Competency Framework.
- Learning Outcome 1: Ensure HR Operation in the organization: On completion of this unit, the learner can Design HR Functions and can ensure the functional operation smoothly.
- Learning Outcome 2: Overcome the challenges of HR Operation: On completion of this unit, the learner can Critically assess the challenges of HR Operation in and overcome those challenges.
- Areas of Discussion & Assessment: Talent Management, Performance Management, Employee Lifecycle Management, HR Transition, Compensation & Benefit Management, Learning & Development, Inter-functional liaison, Root Causes Analysis, Challenges of HR Operation, Management Buy-in for HR issues.
2) Competency 2 - HR Business Partnering
- Learning Objective: To make participants able to understand, analyze Business Operation and link between Business Strategy & HR Strategy.
- Learning Outcome 1: Critical Assessment of Business Operation: On completion of this unit, the learner can Critically analyze and assess the Business Operation & its success factor.
- Learning Outcome 2: Alignment of HR Strategy with Business Strategy: On completion of this unit, the learner can Critically Analyse the Business Strategy and set HR strategy in line with Business Strategy.
- Areas of Discussion & Assessment: Business Management, Financial Intelligence, Business Performance Analysis, HR Strategy, Business Strategy, Functional Integration, Competitor analysis.
3) Competency 3 - HR Development & Leadership
- Learning Objective: To make participants able to diagnosis the present functional process & reengineer the process flow for HR development and Lead the Change Management in the organization.
- Learning Outcome 1: Development of effective HR Process: On completion of this unit, the learner can Critically analyze different process of HR Operation and Reengineer the process for development of the organization.
- Learning Outcome 2: Implementation of Change Management: On completion of this unit, the learner can Lead & Implement the change Management in the organization.
- Areas of Discussion & Assessment: Business Process Reengineering, Organization development & design,Functional Process Mapping, Process Optimization, Effectively & Efficiency in HR, HR Leadership, Change Management, Process Leadership, Technogical Advancement in HR.
4) Competency 4 - Compliance & HR Audit
- Learning Objective: To make participants able to apply HR Compliance & deal with HR & Compliance Audit as per standard guideline
- Learning Outcome 1: Ensure the practice of Human Resource Compliance: On completion of this unit, the learner can identify and apply different Compliance issues as per standard guideline of Compliance/ Regulation.
- Learning Outcome 2: Become competent to deal with Compliance & HR Audit : On completion of this unit, Identify, implement, & audit for application of Policy, procedure & practice
- Areas of Discussion & Assessment: Areas of Human Resource Compliance issues, Compliance guideline, HR Audit, Compliance Audit
Once delegate successfully complete all requirements (exam, assignment, action plain, learning outcomes etc) they will be awarded as ‘Certified HR Professional’ by EduQual – UK. Printed certificate will be issued from EduQual – UK.
Assessment System (500Marks)
1) 4 Case Analysis @ 50 marks each
2) 1 MCQ Test 1 Test @ 200 Marks
3) 1 Assignment @ 100 Marks
Pass Marks: 70% [per criteria]