At the end of the Programme, participants will have an enhanced level of knowledge and skills towards the responsibilities required of a Secretariat, and will be able to apply essential concepts to help them navigate the daily complexities faced.
This Programme is designed to meet professionals' needs of these responsibilities:
- Executive Assistants
- Office Managers
- Personal Assistants
The learning methodologies employed in this programme will allow participants to obtain fresh and different perspectives through peer learning, obtain deep understanding through role playing and be competent through hands-on activity.
Day 1 – Recap on Role of a Corporate Secretary
- * Speed Networking
- * Participant Layout of learning Expectations
- Traditional Role of Secretary in Corporate
- Evolving Role of Secretary
- *Peer Learning
Day 2 – Essential Skills required of a Corporate Secretary
- Having Difficulty Managing Sideways or Downwards? How About Managing Upwards?
- Be An Effective Multi-Tasker With Project Management Skills
- How To Utilise Verbal And Non-Verbal Communication To Get People Do What You Intended?
- Negotiation For Better Outcome
- How Can We Be More Productive With Better Time Management And Being Organised?
- Document And Data Management To Ensure Security And Prevent Leak
- Facing A Difficult Situation? Overcome It In Various Ways With Problem Solving Skills
- * Mini Quiz
Day 3 – Evolving Competencies called for of a Corporate Secretary
- Handling The Public And Maintain Strong Corporate Reputation
- Enhance Your Personal EQ To Influence Others
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Too Stressed Or Pressurised? Learn How They Click And How To Tackle It
- Encounter Less Problems By Anticipating Ahead
- Managing Corporate Small Scale Events And Common Tools Available
- * Role Playing
Day 4 – Application, Self-Evaluation and Conclusion
- * Problem-Based Learnings
- * Developing a Personal Action Plan
- * Presentation
- Recap on Learnings
- Final Q&A