At the end of the Programme, participants will have an enhanced level of knowledge and skills towards the responsibilities required of a Financial Controller, and will be able to apply essential concepts to help them navigate the daily complexities faced.
This Programme is designed to meet professionals' needs of these responsibilities:
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
- Chief Executive Officers
- Financial Controllers
- Financial Analysts
- Finance Managers
- Finance Directors
The learning methodologies employed in this programme will allow participants to obtain fresh and different perspectives through peer learning as well as reach a deeper sense of self awareness and deep understanding through role playing and group actitivity.
Day 1 – Recap on Role of a Financial Controller
- * Speed Networking
- * Participant Layout of learning Expectations
- Traditional Role of Controller in Corporate
- Evolving Role of Controller
- * Peer Learning
Day 2 – Essential Skills required of a Financial Controller
- Managing Working Capital Effectively In Any Corporate
- Common Challenges Faced In Managing Working Capital
- How To Monitor And Analyse Cash Flow?
- What Are The Common Costs Involved In The Business?
- Understanding The Various Common Tools Used In Accounting
- How To Strategically Plan For The Short And Long Term?
- Forecasting Risk For Better Business Decision
- Cut Even More Costs With Advanced Budgeting
- Dissecting Financial Statements
- What Tools Are Available To Determine Financial Health?
- * Mini Quiz
Day 3 – Evolving Competencies called for of a Modern-Day Controller
- Be Updated With The Latest IFRS Changes
- Understand Business Analytics To Leverage On Information Leading To Derive Of Better Strategies And Drive Competitive Edge
- Managing Finance And Accounting Staffs To Increase Their Productivity And Reduce Errors
- The Controller As The Leader. Communicating And Leading
- Understand The Impact Of Ethics In The Role To Be A Model Professional
- Spotting Fraud And How To Deal With It
- * Role Playing
Day 4 – Case Study Reviews, Alternative Methods Available and Conclusion
- * Group Problem Solving and Presentation
- Key Learnings
- Key Learnings
- Altman Z Score
- Argenti Models
- Final Q&A
- Recap on Learnings