** This page is for the Part 2: Covid-19 Safe Management Officer (SMO) Course Webinar.
Should you wish to participate in Part 1 & 2, please visit: https://www.forgeskills.com/product-page/2-part-sm-webinar-series
To participate in Part 1 only, please visit: https://www.forgeskills.com/product-page/smm-webinar
Who should attend this Webinar Series?
- Appointed Covid-19 SMO;
- Safety Officers;
- HSE Officers;
- HR Officers;
- Facilities Management Officers
- Operations Officers
- Supervisors and Heads;
- and anyone with responsibilities of Covid-19 Management in their workplace.
Webinar Part 2: Covid-19 Safe Management Officer (SMO) Course
14th July 2020
1pm to 6pm (GMT +8)
Topics to be covered (subject to changes)
- Impact of Covid-19 on Workplaces and Employees
- Deep Dive into Safe Management Measures (SMM)
- Legal Requirements on SMM
- Role & Responsibilities of a SMO
- SMM Checklist
- Implementing and Overcoming Obstacles to SMM
- SMM Monitoring Plan
- SMM Communication Plan
- Training Employees
- Useful Resources
- Power Forum
- Virtual Discussion on Real-world scenarios
- Group Photo
* Post-course MCQ exam: Participants are to achieve a passing mark of 85% to receive the Certificate of Completion.
Part 2: Covid-19 Safe Management Officer (SMO) Course
USD 600 nett per participant